2013年12月12日星期四

People Are Born to Do Different Things

I watched Victoria's Secret show 2013 last night, and I watched 2008-2012 Victoria's Secret show during last month. It sounds too dishonest if I say I am not jealous at all after watching six years' Victoria's Secret show, I'd better honestly admit I feel it's unfair---- angles on the stage are just taking advantage of what they were born with! They are born with long legs, trim waist, sometimes even big boobs and nice bottoms, etc. They are gifted with super-model-DNA! A friend of mine comforted me that they have to take drugs to keep their figure. Also, I know they have to be on diet every minute and even do intensive exercise like professional athletes. I know they work hard behind the stage, but the point is no matter how hard we normal people try behind the stage, we are not going to be on the in front of the stage. Just like what I said they it's unfair, they are just taking advantage of what they are gifted with.
WAIT A MINUTE---they can take advantage of what they are gifted with, why can't we?! They are gifted with perfect figure and flawless face but we are gifted with other things, things that are not so obvious to find out. Go and dig out your own gift. They can be super model, but you play even better roles.

没有评论:

发表评论