2013年11月26日星期二

Scattered Thoughts about St. Petersburge




Two things impressed me most about St. Petersburg was the architecture and women there.
The glamour of the architecture in St. Petersburg took my breath away.Almost every building in the central part of the city has been standing there for over hundreds years. The marks of the years on each building gives people infinite space to imagine--- what happened to it? who lived in it? who has the same feeling with me when passing it? Every building is like a book recording the history happened around and telling the story happened in.I was not a visitor, I was more like a reader, a devotional reader. Streets in the city are all extremely straight. The architectures along the streets even added more dignity to the streets.However, they never bores you with the dignity, they strike you with the elegance and overwhelming spectacular behind the dignity.They reminded me of, no, they are the embodiment of powerful king and queen in the days of the Czars.They convince people of the prosperity and tsarist Russia.The ordinary building in St. Petersburg are so striking, let alone those cathedrals and palaces. Sometimes, I felt they are too much for me. The luxury and splendor became the burden for me to digest. I felt they crossed the border thus being over even showing some kind of affectation.
Women in St. Petersburg are just like the architectures--- extraordinarily glamorous.I walked on the streets, I was busy resting my eyes on those architectures and taking a quick glance at those stunning legs. I seldom saw any woman in St. Petersburg wearing trousers even it's snowing, instead, they were extremely good at using stockings to show their beautiful legs which were well deserving a show.No matter how old they are, they are never stingy to give people a feast of their attractive legs which are extremely straight(like streets there) and long, without any excessive fat.Fine,I admit, I am kind of jealous.Oh, I almost forgot women there are fans of high heels. I think high heels like them too, they can bring the best feature of those high heels.
Splendid, unapproachable, and mysterious, for both the architecture and women in St. Petersburg.

没有评论:

发表评论