2013年11月27日星期三

Snow

I've never seen such a big snow in my life.Also, this is the longest time a snow ever exists in my life. I mean, the snow in my hometown usually only stayed for one day, or one and half at most;this time, the snow has already stayed for three days and I think, or I hope it will last for the whole winter.I know this sounds not fun at all or even boring for Finnish and other people from the north, but you will never know how children lives in the south have been longing for the snow.I dare to say every southern child has a dream full of snow--- roof is covered with snow as blanket, road is covered with snow as carpet, there is no green or yellow tree but white, you can feel the crunch when you step into the snow...of course, snowman and snowball fight cannot be missed.Although I am not a child any more, the dream is still alive. Finally, the dream has been realised in Finland. However, as a grown-up, compare to the noise we can make during the snowball fight, I am more fascinated by the quietness the snow brings to us. Jyvaskyla is already a pretty quiet city compared to Beijing, the snow even makes the city quieter. We always relate snow with purity. I assume the reason should not only be the color of the snow which makes all the surrounding in white, but also the silence comes with the snow. The silence is not simply related with my hearing,moreover, it calms me down.It gives me the space to think separately, to think all by myself.It gives me a pause to rest my heart.

没有评论:

发表评论